Sut i weld dwy dudalen ar y tro mewn dogfen Word?
Wrth bori dogfen Word, mae angen i chi sgrolio i lawr i weld y tudalennau fesul un. Mewn gwirionedd, mae Word yn cefnogi gwylio dwy dudalen ar y tro. Os oes angen, gwnewch fel a ganlyn.
Gwnewch fel a ganlyn i weld dwy dudalen ar y tro mewn dogfen Word.
1. Cliciwch Gweld > Tudalennau lluosog. Gweler y screenshot:
2. Yna dal i lawr y Ctrl allwedd a sgroliwch i fyny gydag olwyn sgrolio'r llygoden i ehangu'r tudalennau nes mai dim ond dwy dudalen sy'n arddangos ar ffenestr y Ddogfen.
Yna gallwch weld dwy dudalen ar y tro mewn dogfen Word.
Offer Cynhyrchedd Geiriau a Argymhellir
- Gellir gwneud gweithrediadau cymhleth ac ailadroddus brosesu un-amser mewn eiliadau.
- Mewnosodwch ddelweddau lluosog ar draws ffolderau yn nogfen Word ar unwaith.
- Uno a chyfuno ffeiliau Word lluosog ar draws ffolderau yn un gyda'r drefn a ddymunir gennych.
- Rhannwch y ddogfen gyfredol yn ddogfennau ar wahân yn ôl pennawd, toriad adran neu feini prawf eraill.
- Trosi ffeiliau rhwng Doc a Docx, Docx a PDF, casglu offer ar gyfer trawsnewid a dewis cyffredin, ac ati ...
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agothis isn't what I'm looking for I wanna zoom in up 200% but see two pages at a time and its not letting me do that
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoFound it - in Zoom, there is a "many pages" option.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoI am after a way of displaying EXACTLY two pages of a document set to A5 size. I am using a 17" laptop screen. Multiple Pages gives me either 1 page when the zoom is > 85% or 3 pages when the zoom is < 85%. It is really annoying, as I am creating a booklet and wish to see each 2 page spread laid out onscreen. Is there are way of setting it to display exactly two pages? I have searched all over and been through all the Options.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIve tried it and it's really helped me! https://www.joliettreespecialists.com/
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIt works!
Free to reach us
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoNot useful for widescreen 1k, 2k or 4k monitors. When we select multiple pages, in the width of a 2K monitor I need to scale to 170% to see only 2 pages, otherwise I see 3 pages at the same time, which is uncomfortable (not like a 'book'). In my old 1050p monitor I should scale only to 120% which is not the ideal, but still acceptable, in 1k monitor it is needed to scale to 125%, but 2k and forward 170 is too big, more if you have images (which scales so bad).
Is there a way to only show 2 pages whatever the scale you choose?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoFound it - under Zoom there is a "many pages" option.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks in favor of sharing such a nice thought, post is fastidious.
iPhone X Wallpapers and Imágenes de Buenos Dias and Pubg wallpapers
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThank you so much for this. I was into this issue and https://vidmate.onl/download/ tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys