Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 26 April 2020
  4 Replies
  5.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
Office Tab Bug in Excel 2019Hello there,
So every time i select a new tab the active window ends up moving to the right side the taskbar. The YouTube video link demonstrates this effect.
The program i am using to display multiple instances of a program as side by side thumbnails is called 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. But even without this program the problem persists.
The problem is not happening with any other program i have, including Office 2010.
I am running Windows 10 Pro.
Any suggestions to fix this issue would be appreciated.
Thank You.
Moe.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
1. Please make sure you have installed the latest version.
2. Please try to disable all the other add-ins in your Excel add-ins manager.
Thanks in advance.
I am using the latest version of Office Tab that i just downloaded a couple of days ago and Office Tab is the only add-in i am using. The problem remains.

To best way to understand the problem is to look at the YouTube video i posted in my initial post.

The problem is happening with Office 2019 and Office 2016 but not Office 2010. I have not tried Office 2013.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
In Visual Studio 2015 (as well as previous versions of VS, but you must install Productivity Power Tools if you're using VS2013 or below), there are two new commands in Visual Studio:
Window.NextTab and Window.PreviousTab
Just go remap them from Ctrl+Alt+PageUp/Ctrl+Alt+PageDown to Ctrl+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab in:
Menu Tools -> Options -> Environment -> Keyboard
Note: In earlier versions such as Visual Studio 2010, Window.NextTab and Window.PreviousTab were named Window.NextDocumentWellTab and Window.PreviousDocumentWellTab.
I don't get it. How is changing the setting in Visual Studio going to fix the bug?

For that matter, who is this question directed to? Me, or the ExtendOffice Team?
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.