Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 24 April 2022
  1 Replies
  6.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Jay, I don’t know I have missed a reply but I am still struggling with Kutools for Outlook.

The latest problem I have is that Outlook has disabled it as it is taking too long to start Outlook.

Prior to that I sent you the add-ins but the ones I am including show which add-ins are being used.

I am expecting that when I select a number of messages, I should be be able to transfer them from aol mail to my gmail account. The bulk forward seems to pull up a list of names from my Sheffield college exchange account but see the reference to sharepoint in the add-ins screenshot below.

I also experienced problems when I tried to forward things to you as shown below

Please see thread. There you should see the screenshots The forward on your email directs to causing this error

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

Steve

<>:
No mx record found for domain=extendoffice.cm

Here is one of the early problems

And this was the original problem. Difficult to screenshot as Kutools is disabled by Outlook.

It has taken me ages to compile this so I don’t want to have to reinstall from a link which I have already done.

I am trying very hard to work with you on this but if you don’t seem to read what I send and don’t reply I will take it that your product and support is appalling. Please get back to me with a sensible reply. Btw, I worked in software for 32 years, have an MSc in Computer studies an am a Chartered member of the British Computer Society with a Post Graduate qualification in teaching.

Kind Regards

Steve Marples

Extras

Sent: 15 April 2022 10:14
To: Steven Marples <>
Subject: Re: ExtendOffice - Bulk forward doesn't work

As I explained on my new bug report it won't insert the screenshot .jpg which I converted to jpg through paint. It was a .PNG

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Friday, 15 April 2022, 08:57
To: <>
Subject: RE: ExtendOffice - Bulk forward doesn't work

Dear smarples,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please try to take some screenshots to demonstrate the issue.

Have you installed the latest version?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jay Chivo

Addin Technology Inc.

Websites: https://www.extendoffice.com / https://www.addintools.com

Follow Us:

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2022 2:09 AM
To: Support
Subject: ExtendOffice - Bulk forward doesn't work

Categories: Kutools for Outlook
Message: I installed but bulk forward gave only a list for my exchange account but I am emailing my other Google Account. There is no send email to enter.
Jay Chivo responded and sent a link telling me to delete my current version and replace it with the one on the link. So I did but receivedI
Message: Now when I click on Bulk forward it returns a 'the operation fails 0' from Outlook
Jay told me to remove add-ins and try again but I don't know which add-ins to remove.

Have tried to include a screenshot but files doesn't seem to accept either .png or .jpg files

Jay Chivo seems to have disappeared so I can't progress.

Please help

Steve Marples
Sent date: Friday, 15 April 2022 02:08
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Steve,

So sorry for the trouble.

According to your messeges, you are not able to take screenshots now because Outlook disbled Kutools? If yes, could you please reinstall the lastes version on our website, and try the feature again and send us details about the problem (screenshots if necessary), so that we have a better change to reproduce the problem here and fix it.

Also, I noticed that an email you sent went to <>, but not <>. Could you please check if that's when you could not hear from Jay Chivo?

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.