Sut i symud e-bost yn awtomatig i ffolder yn Outlook?
Yn ddiofyn, mae Outlook yn casglu'r holl negeseuon e-bost a dderbynnir gyda'i gilydd a'u symud i'w ffolder Mewnflwch. Beth ddylech chi ei wneud os ydych chi'n teimlo bod anhwylder ar y Blwch Derbyn ac eisiau symud rhai negeseuon e-bost penodol yn awtomatig i ffolder arall i'w drefnu'n dda pan fyddwch chi'n eu derbyn? Nod y tiwtorialau hyn yw eich helpu i greu rheol yn Outlook er mwyn symud e-byst yn awtomatig i ffolder benodol.
1. Yn gyntaf, dylech ddewis e-bost yr ydych am ei symud i ffolder benodol. Yna de-gliciwch arno a dewis Rheolau > CreuRheol…. Gweler y screenshot:
2. Yn y Creu Rheol deialog, Dan Pan fyddaf yn cael e-bost gyda'r holl amodau a ddewiswyd, gwiriwch y blwch cyflwr ar gyfer yr e-bost hwn. Ac o dan Gwnewch y canlynol, gwirio Symudwch yr eitem i ffolder blwch, ac yna cliciwch Dewis Ffolder botwm.
3. Yn Rheolau a Rhybuddion deialog, dewiswch y ffolder rydych chi am symud e-bost iddo, yna cliciwch OK i gau'r ymgom.
4. Os ydych chi am greu ffolder newydd ar gyfer yr e-byst hyn, cliciwch Newydd… botwm i greu ffolder newydd.
In Creu Plygell Newydd deialog, Enw y ffolder, dewis ble i osod y ffolder, ac yna cliciwch OK botwm.
5. Pan fydd yn dychwelyd i'r Creu Rheol deialog, cliciwch OK i orffen y gosodiadau cyfan.
6. Nawr, a Llwyddiant blwch prydlon popping up, gwiriwch Rhedeg y rheol hon nawr ar negeseuon sydd eisoes yn y ffolder gyfredol blwch, yna cliciwch OK i ddechrau'r tynnu.
7. O hyn ymlaen, pan fydd Outlook yn derbyn negeseuon e-bost sy'n cwrdd â'r amodau, bydd yn cael ei symud yn awtomatig i'r ffolder benodol.
- Auto CC / BCC yn ôl rheolau wrth anfon e-bost; Auto Ymlaen E-byst Lluosog yn ôl arfer; Ymateb Auto heb weinydd cyfnewid, a nodweddion mwy awtomatig ...
- Rhybudd BCC - dangoswch neges pan geisiwch ateb popeth os yw'ch cyfeiriad post yn rhestr BCC; Atgoffwch Wrth Ymlyniadau ar Goll, a mwy o nodweddion atgoffa ...
- Ymateb (Pawb) Gyda'r Holl Atodiadau yn y sgwrs bost; Ateb Llawer o E-byst mewn eiliadau; Auto Ychwanegu Cyfarchiad wrth ateb; Ychwanegu Dyddiad i'r pwnc ...
- Offer Ymlyniad: Rheoli Pob Atodiad ym mhob Post, Datgysylltiad Auto, Cywasgu Pawb, Ail-enwi Pawb, Arbed Pawb ... Adroddiad Cyflym, Cyfrif Postiau Dethol...
- E-byst Sothach Pwerus yn ôl arfer; Tynnwch y Post a Chysylltiadau Dyblyg... Yn eich galluogi i wneud yn ddoethach, yn gyflymach ac yn well yn Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoStay entertained now with the Mobdro app, which is the best free and online TV viewing application for 2020 for any device. To download and learn more cool features please visit: MobdroPlus.com
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agovery helpful, thank you!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agothanks team well done
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI will now be saving up for anything for you
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoeven now after hitting send I have no idea whether it went anywhere or not!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI had thought I was losing my mind. I knew I had received emails from lawyers and others yet when I went to finally look at them they were GONE! Been involved in a legal matter with 2 governments & now I don't have a leg to stand on. Only found out yesterday that the emails are deleted after 5 days!! Guess what? Because of my situation I do not have time to watch your videos, don't understand any of your tech talk and am utterly fedup!Thanks again Microsoft-I don't think you guys know what you're doing any more than I do! I can't even do a backup because now it doesn't recognize my external. Even bought another one-still doesn't recognize it. Yeah, I was one of your Vista victims-never could do a backup on that either. I will now be saving up for anything Apple!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoIt's Working. Thanks.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agothis is the second time
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agohow to automatically move email to folder in outlook
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoReaders: I apologize, I possibly hit "Send" twice because I thought that stupid scramble thing one has to reproduce in order to be recognized as human as compared to something else.
As I recall there were no such doubts extended toward W7 users, before we got forced into this thing that is much more confuser wups computer than I will EVER need.
So. If I did mess up and send the prior post twice please chalk it up to brain-fogged senior-aged person incredibly ticked off by MSoft.
I will now go to see if I can get my bifocal glasses to decipher that scramble below. I am not a cat, simian, lizard, canine or anything else including a chupucabra. HUMAN. That's me. Cripes.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoOh, whoopee. Yet another reason to have W8.1, as if I needed another reason, which I do not.
I CREATED folders through W7. I could move received mail TO any of those folders by simply selecting to do so.
Now with this whatever-the-bleep it is received from "Outlook," (actually Microsoft but I guess we are not supposed to notice the "dotMicrosoft.com at the end of the "From" address.
Too too too many hoops through which we now must jump in order to possibly get received mail into folders.
And speaking of "whatever-the-bleep-it-is," what IS this mess at the bottom of my screen?
Starts out with the word "File" surrounded in green.
I have NO idea at all just how whatever this thing is, how it is supposed to work, how it is possibly yeah right help anyone.
Yet ANOTHER instance of "It was not broken so we fixed it."
I am now even more determined than ever before to hope I can scrape together enough $$$ to buy a refurbed W7 comp. Downside to that: according to online info, support for W7 will totally stop in 2020.
Thanks a whole bunch, Microsoft. Hope the stockholders are happy now that too blasted many of comp users are NOT happy at all.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoThis is totally annoying - i set this up exactly as instructed and none of the e-mails will move unless I highlight and manually move them. Absolutely worthless "rules" - as usual Microsoft doesn't deliver as promised.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoThis is so annoying - I set it up exactly as instructed but NONE of the e-mails will move unless I click on them and manually move them, they will not move on their own, nor will new ones that come in with all the criteria I set move to that folder.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoThank you so much >>
It was so helpful for
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoIs it possible to set up a rule to move mails older than 1 year automatically to a designated folder or sub folder?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoi think you can try this:
mark all those mails unread and then run the rule manually
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoVery helpful, thank you. Does anyone know if there is a way to have these messages automatically move to a designated folder ONLY AFTER IT IS READ?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoI set rule for specific mail id in outlook, this rule was not applied which means mails are forwarding to the specific folder.
Please suggest me with good solution.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoHelpfull. thanks alot
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoi cant delete or forward incoming email
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoHow to set up folders in outlook!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoHi,
I did exactly as this tutorial says, but outlook is not automatically moving them to the folder specified by the rule as the mail is being received. I have to go to manage rules and run the rule, and only then outlook moves it to a folder specified by the rule. If anyone can suggest some solution I would highly appreciate it.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoactually mere outlook me phle se names k folder bane hue h and kisi problems se un folders me unki mails nhi aa rhi h or purane folder ko delete bhi nhi kr sakte bcoz purani male bhi chahie to data backup kaise le aur naye folder same name se kaise banaye pls help
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years ago[quote name="rahul kumar"]actually mere outlook me phle se names k folder bane hue h and kisi problems se un folders me unki mails nhi aa rhi h or purane folder ko delete bhi nhi kr sakte bcoz purani male bhi chahie to data backup kaise le aur naye folder same name se kaise banaye pls help[/quote]
I am sorry but your post is unreadable. The only words I can recognize are "folder," "names," "problems," "delete," and "same." Is there any way you could re-post, with a translation?